Saturday, August 25, 2012

Choo Choo! The Vacation Blogtrain!

And here we go!
Today's the day the vacation blogtrain has left the station!
Vacation time in Europe is over. Most people have returned home from their vacation and made tons of pictures while they were away. And those pictures certainly need to be scrapped, right?

I must say, I really had too MUCH inspiration with this theme! I just started designing and before I knew, I had 12 papers, 56 elements and an alpha! And I think I could go on for a while too!
Maybe an idea for an add-on, in the future...?

Well, here's my part of the blogtrain:


[Links Expired]

I hope you'll like it!
And be quick downloading it! 

The links will be available until september 1st! After that, the links will be expired!

Please visit the other blogs too, and pick up all the goodies they have for you:


You are here --> Fionahttp://designsbyfiona.blogspot.nl <-- You are here

Enjoy this kit... and the weekend of course!



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    When are you starting your own business? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete